Product Development ManagerCompensation:
$100,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
The Creative Group is looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager for a FinTech company located in Downtown Atlanta. This is a highly collaborative team and they are looking for someone who can match their passion and drive for seeing their clients succeed through industry-leading finance solutions. In this role, you will closely collaborate with the Product Marketing Manager for your supported solution set and the Sales Leadership teams to ensure that they have effective materials to perform their roles. To be successful, you will need to naturally be a curious thinker and creative problem solver.
- Generate content such as white papers and product materials
- Work closely with their Social Media Coordinator to match social calendars with key campaigns
- Responsible for the market success of the product portfolio
- Build a deep knowledge of the market, customers and competitors to share with the organization
- Create and manage content pertaining to their solution set
- Ensure organizational readiness in go to market scenarios
- Collaborate with product management, for subject matter expertise and involvement in key webinars and marketing events
- 5+ years of demonstrated product marketing experience
- Bachelor rsquo;s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field
- Demonstrated understanding of Financial Services
- Proven success in Product Marketing
For consideration, please email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing