$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager for an Industrial client in Dunwoody. This is a direct hire opportunity. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as an integral part of the marketing team. The successful candidate will be able to translate technical capabilities into engaging marketing messaging, highlighting business benefits along with product features and specifications. This role will be responsible for developing market positioning and messaging for the Company’s portfolio of infrastructure products with the goal of reaching target audiences and helping to build the sales pipeline.
• Daily collaboration with Product Management to ensure alignment on product launches and release updates.
• Working with Product Management and Senior Marketing leader to develop product launch plans and on-going marketing efforts in support of product lines.
• Develop product positioning and messaging, including market value propositions.
• Communicate value proposition to sales team and work with Director of Business Development to ensure effective sales enablement as new products are launched.
• Create product launch materials and collateral.
• Collaborate with brand marketing team members to ensure brand alignment and consistency.
• As a part of the product launches, create materials to support competitive analysis for product categories.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Marketing.
• Proven track record of creating compelling product stories that have generated market demand.
• Very strong writing skills, with a broad portfolio of work samples.
• Skilled at creating and maintaining a strong network of internal relationships.
Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing