The Demand Forecasting Engine (DFE) is an AI/ML driven enterprise demand forecast product (software as a service) being consumed by users across supply-chain, merchandising and Store operations. DFE forecast helps users make effective merchandise planning and inventory planning decisions. This role is expected to define and build DFE insights and measurement product in service of its customers in supply-chain and merchandising
Roles and responsibilities
This role is responsible for monitoring DFE forecast performance, identify forecast exceptions, root-cause drivers of defects and execute corrections to the forecasts. This role will be the 1st point of contact for users and customers of DFE.
• Drive DFE Operations reviews with Business partners
• Share recent DFE forecast performance with business partners
• Diagnose reasons for product feature gaps (data, model etc.) and hold development teams responsible
• Responds to product feature related queries from business partners/users
• Own and execute forecast exception management process, analyze forecast exceptions and make manual/programmatic corrections to forecast defects.
• Educate new users about DFE product features and respond to queries