Our client, a leading Media and Entertainment company, is seeking a Product Manager to join their Innovation Lab. The Lab's mission is to catalyze the next generation of experiences through the fusion of creativity and technology. They work to collaborate and boldly explore new ideas.
Their vision is to execute a clear, consistent innovation method and structure for ideating, validating, incubating, scaling and organizing innovation efforts and be a knowledge hub that highlights key innovation projects across the organization and enables collaboration internally + externally with the wider tech + startup ecosystem. They strive to be a collective group of R&D, designers, prototypers, growth hackers, researchers, and other key SME resources to support innovation efforts.
The Innovation Lab is seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible for guiding and overseeing the product ideation and development processes. The Innovation Lab Product Manager will be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and potentially external stakeholders to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, define the product vision, and work closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. The Product Manager will focus on the design thinking and prototyping process. Unlike most traditional product work , most development will be for prototypes and/or proof-of-concepts and will therefore move at a much faster pace. The Product Manager must be able to handle multiple workstreams at the same time. This role reports directly to the Chief Product Officer.
* Own and manage stakeholder design working sessions and status meetings.
* Work with both internal and external clients to define product use cases, success criteria, and industry research documentation.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders (cross functional teams ranging from management to platform teams and clients) to define, develop, shape and refine a program plan (as needed)
* Communicate concise and regular status to various levels of leadership (as needed)
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards - Influence decisions through effective communication methods
* Contribute to the Innovations Labs internal working process optimization.
* Demonstrate high-end customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Top Skills Needed:
- 3 - 5 years of Product Management experience. Prior experience working on consumer-facing, direct-to-consumer products. Building Customer Experiences / Customer Journey leveraging insights from Data Analytics.
- Experience with Direct - To - Consumer (D2C), Streaming, and/or OTT platforms is critical.
- Experience with Rapid Prototype Design. Build medium to low fidelity within a week with stakeholder to drive vision to requirements to prototype.
- Analytics, Marketing, Product, Creative Agency Experience working with Innovation Team /Lab / Incubator, Agency or Consulting Experience leading key stakeholders.
- KPI / Metrics Oriented - Understands Data Analytics from a conceptual standpoint, not technical. Ability to draw insights from the data and make inferences to define product use cases, success criteria and industry research documentation.
- Confident professional personality with a Startup Mentality. Ability to wear many hats, Self - Organizer; organizing teams and streamlining processes. The Innovation Lab acts as a 'Start Up' in a larger company.
The Chops to Be Successful
* 3+ years of product management experience
* Direct-to-Consumer, Streaming, OTT platform experience is critical
* Incubator, Agency or Consulting Experience would be ideal
* Experience with rapid prototype design
* Some prior experience working on consumer facing products
* Outstanding communication management skills
* Confident professional personality with a startup mentality
* Excellent escalation skills that lead to quick resolution of critical issues
* Passionate about building great experiences
Why Join the Team?
- This is an opportunity to be a part of Innovative, forward - thinking team of individuals fueled by creativity working with cutting edge, emerging technologies - IoT, AI / ML, Augmented/Virtual Reality.
- This is an high-visible role as you'll be working directly with the Chief Product Officer
- Their 'Think - Tank' has a 'Start Up' feel where they promote Growth, Inspiration and Collaboration on creative ideas that would have a large - scale, influential and immediate impact on a multi - billion dollar global business within the Media & Entertainment Industry.
- You'll be working on a team where everyone's voice is heard and ideas are valued.
- Upon conversion you'll receive an abundance of Benefits including PTO, Work/Life Balance, Health & Wellness services and professional development & training opportunities.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.