This Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the establishment and implementation of processes, standards and tools to support the Returns Experience team. They will be working with teams across their Bentonville, Dallas, and Sunnyvale offices.
* Interact with key internal business partners and In-Club associates
* Vision in mapping business questions to solutions
* Actively work with internal development teams to conduct a gap analysis of different solutions (both internal and external) and identify the best path forward
* Defining product roadmaps and delivering customer value
* Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the Technical Delivery process
1) Extensive experience in Product Management
2) Must have MBA
3) Strong written and verbal communication skills
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.