TEKsystems is seeking a Product Manager. Candidate can work remote or could go on site if they are in the Indianapolis, In area.
Our ideal candidate can form key insights and find ways to act on these insights, translate ideas into product designs, and utilize the energy of teams across the company to bring these designs into fruition for our customers and employees. We are looking for a proven candidate who can help shape the vision and roadmap, define the principles and framework that allows many teams to innovate quickly, and integrate these efforts into a compelling product experience.
Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside vendors to develop ideal solutions. You will be expected to make select priorities to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Be the end-to-end owner of the product – manage the business case, identify the value proposition, define the customer experience, build out the product requirements, launch plan and see the business through launch and customer adoption.
• Own the delivery of a product roadmap incorporating projects, features and other key initiatives. Develop and maintain a product roadmap for the delivery area that represents the needs of customers over the long and short term. Manage delivery expectations with customers and internal employees.
• Drive the feature assessment, requirements gathering and documentation.
• Responsible for delivery to plan, and basic problem resolution. Work with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize work to be delivered by the delivery teams at a sprint level. Work directly with software engineers, BSAs, and system specialists on product delivery.
• Innovate and develop seamless products that solve problems and created opportunity for KAR Global customers & stakeholders.
• Manage a strong cross functional team to see their business initiatives from conception through launch.
• Develop training documentation on technology and operational processes. Ability to perform on site trainings when necessary.
What You Need to Be Successful:
• BS in Computer Science or an engineering field. 5-8 years product management experience, preferably in delivering customer-facing products/service.
• Experience managing product, project, or program teams.
• Minimum of 5 years of software development, testing, and technology or product management experience with internet businesses.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience translating customer needs into product features, user interface design, and pricing models to deliver a great customer experience.
• Market and customer analysis skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly.
• Demonstrated ability to define requirements, specifications, and metrics for successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality.
• Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results. Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple project.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executives.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong ability to empathize with customers and understand their key pain points and needs.
• Ability to prioritize among competing objectives toward the fulfillment of goals.
• Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Exceptional ability to execute and influence the direction of a product/technology vision and roadmap.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
Product Management, Roadmap, Strategic Planning And Analysis, Product Features, Agile
Top Skills Details:
1. Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
2. Working knowledge of Product Management tools and artifacts.
3. Demonstrated success defining and launching successful software products.
4. Minimum of 2 years of experience translating customer needs into product features, user interface design, and pricing models to deliver a great customer experience.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent teamwork skills; proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Ability to quantitatively assess and prioritize customer needs.
Ability to communicate, in written and verbal form, with diverse audiences, internal and external to the company, in clear and comprehensible manner.
Ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies.
Must be able to travel 25% of the time.
Experience with Agile, Kanban, Lean, or SAFe preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.