One of our top clients is looking for a Product Manager. The Product Manager is a critical leader on the Product Team and acts as an advocate for customer problem-solving use cases to senior leadership. The Product Manager is consistently curious. They perfect their craft for the benefit of their product and customers by seeking customer pain points and researching technologies in order to deliver innovative digital capabilities to the enterprise.
This is a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company, working to redefine aerospace with Digital Technology - and the Product team plays one of the largest roles in making that a reality. We want to make it easy for our customers to do business with our $24B aerospace business unit by leveraging digital technology. Our digital focus is geared towards leveraging insights from best-in-class products and services. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
What You'll Do:
You will work with cross-disciplinary teams including engineering, design, operations, aftermarket, marketing, service delivery teams, and customers to build and execute product roadmaps and continuously seek new opportunities for growth. You will be uncovering new use cases and defining new customer experiences to set the strategic direction of Digital Technology. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You will transform those strategies into product development requirements and work closely with your agile team to deliver features and enhancements at a fast pace. You will measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate roadblocks, make tradeoffs, build and manage relationships - all while taking acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our business.
* Dive deep with customers to understand and advocate for their needs
* Research what's happening in the market/industry (trends) as well as in the business, including the engineering/technical space
* Develop business cases and use cases, create requirements, and prioritize feature backlog to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value aligned with strategy
* Interface and partner with Collins Aerospace leadership to manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, performance, and operational support
* Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
* Define product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities
* Distill requirements into features and user stories consumable by the development team
* Mitigate impediments impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.