As a Product Manager working on the billing and payments technology stack, you will be responsible for helping to build the strategy, define requirements and drive execution that matures a key product area for the team. The ideal candidate for this role can solve complex problems, communicate solutions concisely, articulate clear vision to technical and non-technical groups and passionately drive results.
product management, strategy, product vision, finance, business requirements, kpi, communications, payments and billing
Top Skills Details:
• Minimum of 7+ years of Payments and Billing Product Management or equivalent experience, highly preferred from established ad technology or digital media company. Critically, hands on experience managing credit card based transaction platforms, tools and integrations.
• Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success – notably in the context of building effective partnerships with engineering team partners in a high-functioning Agile development environment
• Strong subject matter expertise in the digital advertising business and related technologies including the self-serve tools ecosystem and publisher platforms
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of how sales organizations operate and function in media organizations
• Driven and focused personality who enjoys moving quickly and getting things done
• Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills, critically in both the ability to articulate business/product requirements to engineering team partners and in the ability to articulate business value and impact of the technology to customers, marketing and sales stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology or math related discipline
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.