Market Job Title: Product Manager with experience in Release Management
Estimated Duration: 3 months with strong potential for extensions.
Location: Remote, based anywhere in the US. Must be able to work CST/EST hours.
US Central/Eastern Time Zone shift. Product Manager role with a focus on Release Management activities.
• Applies broad knowledge of company’s product/service capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging product/service opportunities.
• Evaluates in-depth market analysis and leads business case for optimization of existing products/solutions alternatives and/or to create the next generation of new products.
• Manages product portfolio roadmap and works to scope opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs.
• Creates, implements and monitors plans for testing products/ solutions through beta releases or pilot programs.
• Ensures that product/solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements.
• Prioritizes features and specifications, applying budget, timeline and other constraints.
• Works across all functional areas, gathering inputs, updating product plans and roadmaps, and communicating the impact of product/ solution decisions to all stakeholders.
• Reviews product/ solution evaluation metrics from multiple sources and ensures they are incorporated in future versions.
• Manages products through their entire life cycle and supports decisions regarding enhancements throughout the lifecycle until product End of Life (EOL).
• Supports business case for enhancements or new products
• Leads requirements gathering and management; provides simple interpretation
• Leads preparation for external and internal product events
Top Skills Details:
Experience with TFS and CRQ process.
Experience with Excel, exporting data and creating pivot tables.
Experience with Agile Release Management activities (strong like to have)
Agile Scrum or Product Owner Certification or Pivotal Practitioner (like to have)
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Strong collaboration experience
Strong technology skills relating to design, test and quality
Strong understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
Excels in understanding competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for the product along with Business Development
Education and Experience:
Typically 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.