Job Title: Product Manager Designer
Location: Irving, Texas, USA 75038
Duration: 06+ Months
JOB TITLE: Product Manager Designer
- You will be working on a cross-functional team with a Sr. manager and report developer team who all share the same focus: learning from our internal and external customers and using that knowledge to decide what problems to solve and how to solve them. This is why we look for practitioners who are experienced, good at understanding people, and are driven by the love of what they do.
- We are currently hiring for Product Design roles across our Experience Teams that focus on creating experiences for our Learners, Leaders, Content Creators, Partnerships, and many, many more.
- We are looking for results-oriented design practitioners from various backgrounds and at all skill levels to join our team to evolve our experiences, contributing to raising the bar on our best in class skills platform.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Experience you'll need:
- User experience design and visual design for Qlik Software, Bootstrap, Cognos, and Mashups (at least 3-5 yrs experience)
- A strong understanding of user research and human-centered design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with Sr. leaders
- Strong interest in the learning, and in improving how consumers consume and interact with reporting and data analytics
What you'll own:
- Preparing for and conducting user research along with the product manager
- Collaborate with team to determine an appropriate solution based on research
- Creating concepts, wireframes, designs, and prototypes for testing, experimentation, and development
- Iterating through usability testing
- Defining the information architecture, the interactions, and the visual design
Who you are committed to being:
- You are focused on making progress every day
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
- You are open to the best solution, regardless of its source
- Preferred-Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration or related field of study.
- Four or more years of User experience design and visual design for Software or other complex GUI experiences