We are a technology company that operates a video and chat platform that allows a very diverse, worldwide group of independent broadcasters to earn, without middlemen, a very comfortable income from home. Our community has millions of fans, and we rank among the top 100 of all websites.
• Own the entire chatbot system
• Recruit and manage a team of developers
• Grow the community that creates chatbots
• Create and manage forums to communicate with chatbot creators to provide support and find new features
• Add functionality to the existing chatbot system
• Able to manage a team of front-end and back-end developers (probably coding in Golang or rust)
• Online community management experience, such as running a video game guild or other online forum that required community participation
• Good at visualizing and communicating new feature ideas
• Good at UX
We are strategically expanding our teams, specifically focusing on our San Francisco and Austin groups as well as our So Cal, Miami and Milwaukee offices. We believe the San Francisco area is where our best leaders will emerge. We have, therefore, committed to the development and expansion of our state-of-the-art office in SoMa. Our SoMa office has good mass transit access and several desirable lunch-time (company-paid) options.
US-FL-San Francisco, CA