$95,000.00 to $115,000.00 per year
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: email Valerie Nielsen at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume with Product Manager / Business Analyst***
The Position: Product Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Please note: this is a direct hire (not contract)
Product Manager / Business Analyst
You can do it all. You're a tech savvy Product Manager / Business Analyst that can roll up your sleeves and have worked in eCommerce. You walk a client rsquo;s walk, and you talk their talk. You understand their concerns better then they do and use them to intuitively identify the highly complex requirements of each project. Your steady hand on the pulse of the client's needs influences functional design, process design, testing, as well as training and supporting implementation teams. You seamlessly transition between the business world and the development team and are integral in creating the product that exceeds expectations.
- Manage nbsp;day-to-day operations, nbsp;clarify requirements, analyze nbsp;business value and prioritize nbsp;development efforts for multiple technology projects of various complexities.
- Work in conjunction with a team of nbsp;Web Developers, nbsp;Test Case Writers, nbsp;Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers, nbsp;Copywriters, nbsp;UX Designers, and Business Units nbsp;to nbsp;develop new products and to nbsp;provide ongoing management for existing products
- Subject matter expert nbsp;and technology evangelist nbsp;for nbsp;the web properties, apps, and APIs, including providing transfer of information and product familiarization on both current product functionality and new product enhancements nbsp;throughout the company, and to third-party integrators and integration projects
- Own product requirement definition and documentation
- Develop nbsp;requirements documents that define product enhancements and development initiatives
- Participate in product design activities, nbsp;wireframes, flow charting, and mockups nbsp;that generate user friendly solutions that provide clear end-user benefits and differentiation from competitor products
- Assess stakeholder needs, technology trends, and major competitors in order to synthesize product and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skill set to decipher business needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to become a Subject Matter Expert for all ecommerce products
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and develop various products at different stages
- Excellent communication skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of product-related documentation
- Ability to develop functional nbsp;product specifications
- Ability to think creatively and excellent problem solving skills
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, creative, and confident
- Ability to juggle priorities, pace, and multiple deliverables
- Understanding of how the web works, HTML
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc. 1 ndash; 2 years of software development experience a plus
- Ability to write basic ad-hoc SQL queries for requirements gathering nbsp;a plus
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: email Valerie Nielsen at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume with Product Manager / Business Analyst***Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person. Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Information Technology, Design