The Procurement Manager has overall responsibility for people, strategies and supply chain management processes that directly impact operating, working capital, and major cash expenditures.
Through direct involvement, the Manager, Procurement assures that internal business partner goals and Procurement work plans are appropriately aligned, internal business partner needs/requirements are met, and common and consistent sourcing and materials management strategies and costs are optimized through the Plant.
Direct interface and ownership with broader sourcing/procurement teams in Charlotte, other sites and Thailand to facilitate effective global sourcing synergies.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Establish and communicate vision and strategic direction for procurement
2. Lead the development and implementation of the Procurement strategic plan
3. Provides strategic direction for Procurement as it relates to overall work scope, individual and group roles and responsibilities, implementation of Procurement service delivery model, fostering relationships with internal business partner
4. Ensure vision and direction are consistent with and fully supportive of internal business partners' plans
5. Establish Procurement short and long-term business plans to facilitate achievement of goals.
6. Leadership and shared responsibility for employee development, performance management and career management.
7. Responsible for staffing and recruiting.
8. Instill individual and team accountability, a sense of ownership for the work, and commitment to achieve.
9. Establish goals and measures to monitor Procurement processes and results
10. Identify and measure areas of value creation for the supply chain strategies/processes.
11. Develop key performance measures for Procurement and monitor performance.
12. Establishes appropriate incentives to drive high performance and continuous improvement of Procurement and Supply Chain. Develop and monitor annual performance plan and resource plan for Procurement
13. Build and enhance relationships with internal business partners
14. Lead efforts that enable greater understanding and fuller integration of supply chain and materials management strategies into internal business partner operations.
15. Ensure alignment of supply chain strategies across Plant operations, Procurement and suppliers
16. Foster development of joint processes to leverage Procurement capabilities and overall plant expenditures.
17. Communicate business strategies/plans to internal business partners, suppliers, and employees to ensure a clear understanding of roles and the linkage between business performance plans and specific work plans
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.