DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Contract Manager – Evansville, IN or TROY, MI
The Global Procurement department of DSM Engineering Plastics* (DEP) manages the raw material flow and is accountable for purchasing strategy, contract management and pricing/purchase requisition with DEP’s organization. We are looking for exceptional candidates to join the team in the capacity of Procurement Contract Manager. This position will focus on supporting regional and global categories. The role will be located in either Evansville, IN or Troy, MI. There will be 10-20% travel, which could including international travel.
- Support, develop, and execute a sourcing strategy for assigned categories
- Maximize the value of raw material contracts with suppliers, category managers and production sites
- Support global supplier management improvement by creating management reporting and facilitating contract review sessions
- Risk management assessment to secure raw material supply
- Identify and support cost savings initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering and/or Business discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in supply chain/procurement with a global company
- B2B experience a strong plus
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Results- oriented and strong analytical skills
- Strong systems knowledge, including reporting tools like SAP, SAP BW, and MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, as well as, relationship building skills
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your resume and cover letter via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers).
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see http://www.dsm.com