$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
A well-established software company is seeking a Pricing Manager. The company has been very stable over the past few years and is now experiencing tremendous growth. The Pricing Manager position is full-time and offers excellent benefits.
For confidential consideration, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Develop and maintain a database of pricing data.
- Understand what our utilization is and what our traffic looks like (revenue, traffic and units sold).
- Build and react to pricing elasticity curves.
- Perform regression testing to isolate, and test changes in, key variables.
- Create and maintain analyses to provide each bowling center location a unique score (collects all key attributes of a center) which will inform go-forward pricing strategy.
- Assess the correlation of data points as price changes go into effect
- Helps company identify target markets, working with Sales, Operations, and Marketing to develop effective pricing strategies and market evaluations, keeping in line with corporate strategy.
- Reviews customer trends to help determine the feasibility of new products or services.
- Determines optimal pricing for the new products by evaluating and considering production and other internal costs to establish the price point to make a profit and considering competition, regulations, and market constraints.
- Sets base prices and develop discount programs, assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on the cost of a company’s product or service.
- Develops price elasticity curves by evaluating trends to determine what consumers would buy a certain product or utilize a specific service.
- Assist marketing and sales departments in targeting consumers to generate revenue for the company.
- Works with various departments, displaying strong leadership and project management capabilities, along with a good sense of finance or accounting principles.
- Coordinates with Sales, Operations, and Marketing personnel to build pricing models.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and build strong interdepartmental connections across the organization.
- Ability to work extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned
BA/BS minimum, MBA or equivalent preferred
Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
3 years of SQL and RDBMS experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
Preferred experience with a visualization software (ex. Tableau, Spotfire, Miscrosoft Power BI)
3-5+ years pricing experience with demonstrated progressive growth
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year