Payroll Processing Team Manager
Are you someone who thrives in the world of payroll processing? Do you enjoy managing a team? We're looking for an experienced payroll professional to join our Accounting team!
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Payroll Processing Team Manager is responsible for the personal and professional development of the Payroll Processing Team at Populus Group. The Payroll Manager oversees the day to day operations of Payroll ensuring that all contractor and internal employees are paid timely and accurately.
* Lead and develop all Payroll Processing Specialists
* Research, review and assist in the accomplishment of compliance with payroll Policies and Procedures
* Produce paychecks accurately and in a timely manner for all internal and external workers
* Constant evaluation of the Payroll Audit Process, searching for and implementing efficiencies and improvements to the process
* Ensure resolution of any discrepancies on employee's wages and taxes
* Facilitate Payroll Processing and PSS training classes as needed
* Ultimate responsibility for reconciliations and audits and ensuring all financial reporting on payroll is complete and accurate
* Responsibility for timely and accurate data being provided to tax team
* Constantly challenging efficiencies and processes and helping team to implement change
Education & Experience Requirements
* 5+ years experience in Payroll management
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong problem solving capabilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Computer skills: PeopleSoft, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer, eRecruit experience is a plus
* Proven productivity as a Payroll Supervisor
* Demonstrated leadership ability
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 271178 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.