What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For' across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
As the Middle Market Payroll Manager you will be responsible for creating a “WOW' experience when leading team interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates the activities associated with new and existing client support and delivery of payroll and related services that result in client retention, growth and satisfaction. Works with management, corporate and field service team providers, payroll staff, and sales to ensure service and communications are coordinated and client focused.
Here are some more of the cool things you will get to do:
- Manage a MidMarket payroll team ensuring the timely and accurate provision of payroll services while maintaining high client satisfaction and meeting MidMarket division goals and objectives.
- Makes key operational decisions which support Insperity’s revenue, expense and growth targets.
- Monitors client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks and service observations of staff to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitors and analyzes quality of service and client termination data ensuring new and existing client payrolls are processed accurately and on time. Monitors work volume and provides input to staffing needs.
- Collaborates with division management and other internal constituents to develop and implement actions and initiatives which improve MidMarket division client retention.
- Serves as active contributor to ongoing book of business meetings with key internal business partners to ensure tactical and strategy opportunities are shared and incorporated into payroll and human resources service delivery.
- Participates in prospective, new and existing client meetings to support client’s perception of the value derived from our services. Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Interacts with clients to gather and analyze client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, team loads and day-to-day operations of the payroll team.
- Maintains understanding of clients’ business financial operations relating to payroll and accounting for middle market-sized business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and give guidance to clients, peers and direct reports.
- Identifies, develops, recommends and implements process improvements that result in improved efficiency and effectiveness for the accurate and timely delivery of payroll and related services to client companies while maintaining compliance with related federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Assists team with difficult issues, seeking support from supervisor as appropriate.
- Prepares reports for upper management.
- Develops, coaches, mentors and leads effective team, provides employees with timely, candid, and constructive feedback, works with employees to develop individual performance goals and professional development plans, recognizes and rewards employees for accomplishments, prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Facilitates new hire on-the-job training and orientation into team environment.
- Participates in the establishment of payroll team goals and objectives, and achieves assigned performance standards and objectives.
- Supports sales prospecting efforts by attending prospect informational meetings and interfacing with the sales staff.
- Identifies and participates in training and development activities to increase knowledge, expertise, and effectiveness.