Payroll Implementation Specialist
- Customer satisfaction and retention – responsible for supporting client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks among clients and service observations performed by supervisor to ensure client satisfaction. Supports quality of service and client termination data. Interfaces with Manager, HR Services and Corporate departments to support actions and initiatives to which improve region-wide client retention.
- Customer interaction – owns the client transition process for payroll and related services: leads each client through their transition in a manner that leaves the client confident in Insperity ability to service them. Participates in client meetings via phone and in person when necessary.
- Demonstrates effective business communication skills, both verbal and in writing, to facilitate high service value and service recovery with clients.
- Strategic thinking – probes, gathers and analyzes client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients.
- Business level consulting - understands a business’ financial operation relating to payroll and accounting for small to mid-sized business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and give guidance to clients.
- Supports process and audits efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Through proficiency in payroll administration and practices, ensures accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
- Delivers payroll services in various client company structures.
- Accurately analyzes payroll data supplied by clients.
- Accurately inputs and balances payroll data.
- Accurately analyzes payroll reports for distribution to clients.
- Maintains knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices.