TEKsystems is partnering with a large enterprise client here in the northern suburbs in search of a Payment Product Innovation Consultant.
Rate will vary based on experience. Candidates must be local to the Chicagoland area. Must work W2 NO C2C.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to learn more details. Many candidates will apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted about their applications. Obviously, candidate needs experience brining payment solutions to market.
This role is on the Emerging Acceptance Device Product Teams under the Product Management Organization, this is a visionary strategic role that will contribute to the spearheading of new acceptance products and technologies that do not fall under the umbrella of the traditional payments acceptance ecosystem as it stands today. This role will be part of the product organization that will oversee the development and productization efforts to ensure that merchants of all sizes be accounted for to be or continue to be part of the payment ecosystem as the Point-of-Sale (POS) systems evolve. This team will work with Research & Development, Global Acceptance, Go-to-Market, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams within the organization to guarantee strategic and tactical alignment during the product development and launch process.
This position will bring value-added to existing and new relationships with merchants as the team is accountable for defining best-in-class products that the client needs to invest in develop by capitalizing on emerging acceptance technologies in the card present world, for the most part, to ensure the acceptance teams rely on having thoughtful and well-designed products to satisfy current and future demands from business partners globally. This group will build new products and solution packages, explore and define a non-traditional business model, and drive the engagement with potential new partners, or leverage current ones in order to establish value-added alliances to productize and later commercialize these product offerings.
Knowledge and industry-relevant skills to the position:
- Understanding of the merchant acceptance ecosystem, and the various components/parties in the payments acquiring and its infrastructure
- Knowledge of card-present emerging-acceptance products and technologies, for example Mobile POS
- Understanding of payment products verticals which may create an enhance value-added proposition for merchants across industries and categories
- NFC Contactless, Mobile Payments and QR Code technologies
- Focus on project management principles and disciplines particularly used in new technology development (i.e. SCRUM)
- Experience in building and nurturing value-adding relationships with payment service providers and vendors across multiple regions
- Technical and business requirements gathering/technical proposals review
- Prior experience in website design and development
- Knowledge of coding languages is a plus but not required
Valuable skills about you:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interpret and articulate technical concepts to broader audiences to gain commitment and alignment
- Ability to synthetize and analyze information, both qualitative and quantitative to drive meaningful conclusions
- Drive and ability to navigate through uncertainties and use information to contribute to value-added business cases
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.