Orlando, Florida, United States
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Educate, consult, and navigate business owners (merchants) towards the appropriate solutions, product offerings, and plans
- Respond immediately to inbound calls and inquiries
- Have a keen understanding of the payment processing industry
- Properly maintain follow up tasks and stay on top of all your active contacts and opportunities
- Effectively navigate through the sales cycle from the initial discovery call all the way to the close
- Source new contacts and opportunities from areas outside of marketing leads; have a 'hunter mentality'
- Keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and specific verticals that can benefit from Fattmerchant's solution
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and Underwriting team to ensure that the customer journey is positive and flawless
- Effectively navigate through your internal systems, including HubSpot, Google Apps, and Voxtell phone
- Be a brand ambassador in the community through event presence including, but not limited to, Chamber Events, O-Tech, OBJ, Meet ups, Associations, and others
- 2 years of Consultative Sales experience selling a technical solution with around a 30-45 day sales cycle
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on 'We' and not on 'Me'
- Innate curiosity. Must be able to ask the right questions to understand the merchant's business, pain points, existing infrastructure, and needs
- Highly empathetic. Be a champion of both the Company and the Merchant
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skills.
- Strong Interdepartmental Relationships. Ability to collaborate within the Sales department as well as the Underwriting department, and Customer Success department.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive company and individual goals
- Knowledge and proficiency with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and/or HubSpot
- Effective use of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically and creatively in decision-making
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well, yet being forward-thinking to challenge the status quo
- Experience/Desire to contribute to the broader goals of the organization beyond your immediate job description
- Culture Fit: someone who is positive, optimistic, ambitious, proactive, honest, charismatic, well-rounded, articulate, autonomous, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite for success and snacks.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!