Paid Media Social ManagerCompensation:
$75000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
The creative group, division of Robert Half is currently seeking a Sr. Media Manager- Paid Social. The Senior Media Manager, Paid Social will be responsible for helping to define and manage the paid
social approach for key clients across the portfolio. The right person for the role will be a day-to-
day contact for the client and will need to be able to manage and lead a strategic action plan both
internally and externally. This candidate will demonstrate significant knowledge of paid advertising on
Social Media including strategy, major, and emerging social platforms, and the tactics necessary for
delivery of complex Social programs. If you are interested in this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Drive overall social strategy and associated tactics to meet client’s goals, working closely with account
– Established as leader with the client and across all departmental teams within DRUM, effectively
prioritizing/negotiating needs between all parties.
– Effectively manage and develop junior team members (mentoring, training, etc.).
– Prioritize and manage quarterly priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time
and to client expectations by entire client team.
– Ability to problem solve, such as finding solutions for issues not yet attempted.
– Proactively share learnings and best practices across the organization.
– Establish oneself as an expert within their functional department and client team.
– Identify ways to improve team efficiency and effectiveness, such as new processes.
– Bring new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business.
– Ability to consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners.
– Effectively communicate paid media insights, reporting, trends, and new initiatives to client/agency
partners and vendors (as Social has ownership of the vendor relationships).
– Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team.
– Ability to effectively merchandise successes to the client.
– Help educate client team on the latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
– Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation.
In-depth knowledge of:
– Paid social optimizations (proactive and reactive)
– Forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis
– Platform best practices and up to date campaign management practices
– Campaign management tools, including bid rules/management
– Advanced social knowledge across (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and
– Monitoring new social trends and products and evaluating application to client
– Research tools/competitive analysis
– Budget/pacing and billing
– Understanding integrated media
– Client scope
– Industry trends
Again, If you are interested in this role, please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing