Seeking Colorado PLS Leader for Progressive, Growing Firm in North Denver!
This person will supervise all Licensed Surveyor's performance and provide direct feedback. Direct the daily assignments, prioritizes tasks, and modifies the daily responsibilities/schedules of team members as needed. Communicates effectively with clients in the field to ensure proper definition of project scope and specification. Works with Client Services-Project Managers and Field Services Coordinator(s) to facilitate job scheduling, estimates.
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in at least one or more of the following states, CO, WY, ND, MT, UT, NM, OK
- At least 2 years' experience at managing a team
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D,
- Comprehensive knowledge of ALTA's, Boundary, Topographic and Construction surveying is required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
We offer a fun environment with excellent benefits and compensation packages. Apply today to learn more!