Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Middlesex County, has an exciting opportunity for an Operation Manager. This is a new position as a result of growth.
This person is responsible for managing end-to-end Rx Pharmaceutical finished dosage distribution in the United States. Incumbent will be based out of the corporate office in New Jersey and manage distribution from warehouse at Indianapolis.
- Oversee complete 3PL operations including inbound , warehousing, outbound, logistics, Order-to-Cash etc
- Coordinate inbound/outbound shipments, prioritize orders as per customer service levels
- Work collaboratively with internal functional stakeholders, customers and 3PL to help ensure product stock is adequate and can cover demand
- Oversee inventory management process at 3PL and ensure inventory accuracy through periodic physical checks
- Analyse 3PL WMS, sales reports when needed to report trends, anticipate future problems and provide decision support.
- Define, track and measure 3PL performance goals. Periodically evaluate performance in terms of outbound delivery, product handling, customer service levels OTIF etc
- Oversee and aid in new client setup -EDI, HDMA, customer masters, OTC etc
- Coordinate with supply planning and logistic team for inbound delivery schedules
- Manage 3PL costs by ensuring optimal picking and outbound logistics
- Coordinate distribution setup for new product launches with internal stakeholders and 3PL
- Manage product dating, destruction, reverse logistics and returns
- Coordinate with marketing team and clients if need be to address queries and special requests
- Work with quality and supply chain team to ensure compliance within business processes
- Identify and suggest ways to improve overall business process and systems, improve client services and increase profitability