The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an Online Product Manager to join our eCommerce team and oversee the management of emerging eCommerce loan products, including product performance, quality, strategy, and evaluation of the customer experience. You will manage products through their lifecycle and advise on the development of new features with a focus on product and customer requirements. Your proactive mindset, technical skills, and ability to build relationships and collaborate across multiple departments will be your keys to success in this role. As Product Manager, you will wear many hats and thrive in a rapidly changing environment with a start-up feel.
Oversee and provide support for eCommerce product teams, manage products through a full lifecycle, and collaborate with shareholders on new developments.
Refine vision based on feedback from end users, product management input and executive thought leaders.
Translate product vision into an executable roadmap and release plan.
Coordinate with internal partners to capture business needs and direction.
Review project deliverables and lead the design, resource identification, and project approach decisions.
Structure and oversee multi-threaded technology deliverables while balancing scope, time, cost and quality.
Identify, analyze and communicate regarding critical milestones throughout the life of the project.
Ensure resource utilization and focus across onshore and offshore teams deliver strong business value.
Ensure all shareholders are aware of delivery dates and commitments are met.
Ensure requirements, development, quality assurance and user acceptance testing all deliver against a high standard.
Develop solutions to manage project issues/risks/dependencies and effectively communicate solutions to team members and management.
Escalate issues, risk, concerns, and dependencies with urgency and appropriately.
Manage the user experience process within business requirements definition as well as the key areas of support, troubleshooting and end user training.
Understand Company business and strategic initiative goals as well as the timelines of those goals and develop efficient and reliable metrics and timelines for measuring program and project progress of those goals.
Partner with external vendor relationships; including managing vendor selection process, maintaining awareness of vendor strategic direction and impacts to the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience in Product Management
- Minimum 3+ years within financial services product and program management including a deep knowledge and working understanding of enterprise-wide lending systems and technology
- Experience with the consumer finance industry and/or multi-unit retail
- Successful experience participating or leading change initiatives
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, in all areas including project management, release planning, discovery, project scoping, requirements gathering, estimating, development, quality assurance, and deployment
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and naturally curious with a solid understanding of technology
- Proven ability to manage complex, integrated multidisciplinary systems
- Demonstrated ability to apply a broad, integrated perspective when planning, problem-solving and assessing impact across functional areas, including identifying critical steps, activities and upstream/downstream impacts and ability to understand the “bigger picture” or “big scale” reality
- Ability to drive key business initiatives through strong working relationships, effective communication, influencing, consulting and cross-team collaboration
- Strong interpersonal, written and public speaking skills with ability to communicate complex information, qualitative and quantitative concepts, to all levels of associates and management
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
Learn More About Us
The Online Product Manager is a part of the eCommerce Division, a team dedicated to elevating the Company’s global online product portfolio. To learn more about our teams, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/.
Check out what’s happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.