We are looking for someone who truly enjoys providing support to a collaborative team. If you get excited about partnering with operations teams, keeping things organized, and thrive in a fast paced environment, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as a detail-oriented people person, we want to hear from you!
As an Office Manager you will work under the guidance and direction of the Branch Manager. You will support the branch with all aspects of office administration to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, reporting, onboarding and administrative duties.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
● Manage the application and onboarding process for all candidates and new hires
● Facilitate the uniform order request process at the branch level
● Collaborate with branch leaders to ensure time keeping records for hourly team members are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
● Assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing management for the branch
● Support operational leaders with work order management
● Manage branch reporting for the operational leadership team
● Manage all inbound calls and handle all customer service inquiries
● Greet all incoming visitors and manage walk in applicant traffic
● Maintain an orderly file keeping system
● Order branch office supplies as needed
● Performing other duties as assigned by the leadership team