- BA/BA preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Positive Customer Service interactions
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to relate appropriately with children of all ages
- Sufficient strength, agility and mobility to perform essential functions of position and to supervise program activities.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform activities which require sustained concentration and attention.
TO APPLY CONTACT:
Jorge Argudo[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$50,000.00 - $55,000.00 /Year