Aerotek is currently recruiting a Nurse Managers for local healthcare facilities.
- This position is responsible for managing day to day operations.
- Facilitating patient and work flow process.
- Review patient data to determine the effectiveness of care.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and providers on improving efficiency's and standard operating procedures.
- Manage a staff of medical assistant, nurses and clinic personnel.
- When necessary, administer hands-on clinical care.
Must hold a B.S in Nursing and an active TN license.
Have 5 plus years of bedside nursing experience.
Previous leadership skills or experience is preferred.
Shift: Days, M-F 8a-5pm
Health, Dental and Vision
Annual Bonus, PTO
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.