New Home Consultant
Summary of Position:
We are seeking passionate and ambitious New Home Consultants to operate a Welcome Home Center and close sales of our homes through our proven, award-winning sales methodology. As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you will have a real opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills and spirit with the support of an innovative team while you help customers make the biggest decision of their lives. You will consistently drive new sales from a variety of sources such as client referrals, real estate and other professional networks and leads generated by our marketing campaigns. You will maintain continuous communication and contact with prospects to pull sales through the long cycle and proactively follow-up with clients after sales to ensure that they are satisfied.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking customers through your Welcome Home Center and maintaining communication after their appointment
- Generating referrals and leads at through face-to-face marketing at community and school events, realtor industry conferences and other opportunities to mingle with potential customers
- Connecting with realtors to schedule Welcome Home Center walk-through appointments
- Following up with potential customers about Lennar home buyer incentive programs
- Demonstrating a strong effort to make use of new sales techniques and strategies
- Processing sales agreements and contracts
- Using our computer sales tracking system to manage your sales pipeline
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys after sales close to identify areas of strength and weakness in our products and processes
- Ensuring that your Lennar community website is accurate and up to date with correct pricing
- Continually improving and adding to your Lennar product knowledge and home sales/homebuilding industry acumen
- Staying aware of competitors in the market, specifically their square footage and incentives offered
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales or commission-based real estate required.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage
- Weekend work availability
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of new technology such as iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is primarily an active position, which requires the New Home Consultant to have the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in/around homes, models, and properties. The New Home consultant must be able to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 50lbs. The ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions is required. Finger dexterity is necessary.
As a New Home Consultant with Lennar, you must possess a consultative sales approach, a confident and enthusiastic personality and an eagerness to hone your entrepreneurial skills. You must have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as creativity and innovation in attracting customers to visit your Welcome Home Center. You must be an excellent self-manager who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a genuine desire to work effectively with home shoppers. You must also be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced and team–oriented setting.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.