This compnay is looking to bring on a contractor for 6 months to help in some of the backlog in acquisitions. They will need to have a background in running large projects in an enterprise environment. This will involve them being a leader and making decisions. This contractor will not be hand held and will need to hit the ground running. Identity management will be a large part of this role so that they can standardize devices, routes, and switches across the enterprise during this acquisition.
* Responds to escalations, tickets, and alerts from operations and helpdesk in a timely manner. Provides resolution information and works with other teams to build troubleshooting documentation.
* Builds, documents, and supports, end-to-end IT solutions.
* Implements newly introduced technologies, designs, and equipment.
* Understands the functionality of the business and its applications to assist in tailoring solutions to fit the needs of the business.
* Operates in an agile environment, adapts quickly to new information, and re-prioritizes as needed.
* Integrates new business units and technologies.
* Leverages key technologies to increase automation and effectiveness of business.
* Works with a large team of engineers, both collaboratively and as a project resource.
* Forms project plans with PMO.
* Understands & assimilates complex cross-technology concepts and processes.
* Documents and implements security methodologies.
* Develops a capacity and performance-planning discipline.
* Continuously gathers information on new technologies
* Trains across and down on knowledge
* Assists in troubleshooting complex issues across teams.
* Communicates effectively with vendors, cross-functional teams (e.g. software development or business applications) regarding the implementation, and maintenance of LCI's environment.
They support 4000+ end users in 40 locations throughout North America and Europe. Their storage is hyperconversion.
Tools and Techologies:
* Active Directory
* Windows server
* MS Exchange
* Citrix XENAPP/XENDESKTOP
* VMWare ESXi virtualization
* Patch deployment with SCCM
Apply Working Knowledge of:
* Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, & Group Policy
* Windows PowerShell scripting
* Office 365
* Windows desktop operating systems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.