Role/Title Network Project Manager – II
Location Irving, TX/ Cary, NC
Duration 06+ months
The Governance Manager is responsible for daily management of contract compliance and administrative responsibility of the governance process. This position will also oversee the reporting functions.
• Administer the Governance Committees.
• Establish and administer periodic Governance Reviews/Communications
• Schedule Governance Meetings
• Provide Quality of Service Analysis and Reporting
• Manage Procedural Modifications/Processes
• Provide support for cost containment/mitigation planning
• Advises Program Delivery Executive and the client on the development of new reports as needed.