Mortgage Consultant (Loan Officer) starting ASAP!!!!!
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Originate first home mortgages and refinance loans by responding to company-provided leads via phone, internet, direct mail campaigns, radio ads, referrals or other special marketing campaigns
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Obtain all necessary information to close the loan in a timely manner, including but not limited to credit reports, income verification, appraisals, lien searches, etc.
- Must have active NMLS license (can be in any state)
- At least 1 year of experience from a mortgage company (prefer not to see experience from banks)
- Base Pay: $10.10/hr
- Commission MC Comp Plan:
1-3: $300 per closing
once you hit 4-7, all closings will equal to $575 per closing
once you hit 8-11, all closings equal to $625 per closing
after you've exceeded 12+, all closings are paid out at $700-
**Everything is retroactive back to the 1st loan closed**
- 7 loans closed a month=70K+
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
*To be considered for the position please call Jason at 623-259-2746 or email your Resume to- *
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.