Retention Specialist (Loan Officer/Originator)
- Active NMLS needed*
This is an excellent for a mortgage professional who has an active NMLS certification to take the next step in their mortgage career. This position will allow you to utilize previous work experience while growing new skill-sets .
This Position Offers:
- Competitive Base Pay Plus Commission
- Paid Training
- Generated Leads
- Direct Placement
- Originate first home mortgages and refinance loans by responding to company-provided leads via phone in a timely manner from servicing portfolio
- Provide superior customer service skills by responding to company-provided leads in a timely manner from: internet, direct mail campaigns, radio ads, referrals or other special marketing campaigns
- Originate first home mortgages and refinance loans
- Engage with consumers, determine their needs and offer the appropriate products
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Obtain all necessary information to close the loan in a timely manner, including but not limited to: credit reports, income verification, appraisals, lien searches, etc.
- Meet individual monthly sales goals
- Stay informed of developing trends in the mortgage industry
For more information please call Lucas at 216-573-5660
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.