Aerotek is hiring Mid-Senior Level Analytical Chemist for a company on the northwest side of Indianapolis. This will be a 9-12 month contract position. The pay will be $60K-$75K.
- Responsible for method development, validation, and transfer of testing of finish products, in-process samples, raw materials samples.
- Develop and execute protocols for method transfers, method validations, and special studies as directed by management.
- Review and approval of analytical test data
- Communication of analytical operational issues to affected departments or as directed by Management.
- Represent the Analytical Technical Services in a technical expert capacity on special studies and validations when required
- May be required to handle wastes including hazardous wastes. And, the employee must attend mandatory annual hazardous waste training meeting(s) and show a competency in that training by passing test(s) administered by the company or consultant providing such training.
- Support manufacturing process control & process improvement projects
- BS in chemistry or related discipline with a minimum of seven years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytical testing using the majority of the analytical equipment used in the analytical laboratory including HPLC, GC, TLC, UV/VIS Spectroscopy, FTIR Spectroscopy, Particle Size, Electrophoresis.
- Must have solid cGMP expertise in testing/manufacturing environments.
- Familiarity with Analytical validations, method transfers, cleaning validations, and scientific research.
- Experience in analytical testing and research on products related to pegylated enzymes and liposomal products preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a pharmaceutical organization. Good interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to perform functions as itemized in physical and environmental requirements of the job, which will include travel to vendors or contract laboratories as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.