Aerotek is hiring for a MRP Consultant is to support all the project's implementation activities to embed the mandatory planning principles & processes and embed the identified process improvements. The MRP Consultant will provide leadership, coordination, technical knowledge transference and hands-on consultancy to deliver the necessary improvements to achieve a step change in current ways-of working based on the diagnostic recommendations & aligned to our clients standards.
The MRP Consultant will be hired to help provide expertise around plant master data. They will need to understand manufacturing, data analysis, SAP and master data, BOMs (bill of materials), route cause analysis and planning parameters. They will also have to train and educate employees on certain master data practices and create technical documents for legacy.
Additional Duties and Expectations:
- Develop, coordinate and (help to) deliver the required training
- Define & deliver education & training in APO/SAP with key focus on planning transactions and critical master data which support this planning activity
- Provide further detailed understanding of MRPII principles and support team in implementing such principles into the planning & control processes for Seneffe Site.
- Drive the gathering of the production, process & capacity data in conjunction with Production & Logistics required for planning & control.
- Diagnose data quality & define the required changes
- Understand interfaces between SAP APO and SAP R/3 to identify where are the broken links and the master data within APO to be fixed.
- Lead and support the definition of master data changes and data setup & accuracy in system ensuring team fully understand the process & transactions for sustainability
- Use hands-on experience to maximize the use of the SAP APO platform, and make this the single point of truth
- Move the planning team from planning in excel to planning in APO/SAP.
- Overall system support
- Drive the creation of any supporting local processes & role working instructions defining ownership & accountability
- Support implementation and embedding of project activities as appropriate
- Interact with key stakeholders; these will include operation teams, solution delivery partners, subject matter experts, and the process governance
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Management information systems, or a related field of study.
- 5+ years experience with Supply Chain and Materials Planning
- Scheduling Experience within SAP
ATTENTION: *THIS IS A 4 MONTH CONTRACT WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION*
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.