Our Fortune 500 company is currently looking for a Project Manager for our Marketing department. This opportunity is for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
• Provide recommendations on tactics, placements, targeting, audience segmentation, and messaging to meet specific campaign objectives
• Work closely with Ad Operations on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative, tagging requirements
• Exceptional time management of own work stream and understanding of internal team?s timelines
• Review reporting and deliver insights & recommendations to tell a story rooted in data
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Strong communication skills
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requests
• Able to analyze complex information and communicate clearly and effectively for a wide audience
• Competency of industry systems & tools such as Doubleclick, Adwords, Social Platforms, Integral Ad Science, Google Analytics, Workday or similar
• Proficient Microsoft Windows skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
If you have the skillset and believe in being a team player, apply today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.