Marketing Project Manager
Use your project management and marketing expertise to support the execution of 30+ integrated marketing campaigns. We are hiring a Project Manager who is able to utilize his/her knowledge of project management methodologies to drive marketing initiatives from requirements definition to launch. A successful candidate will work with clients to ensure deliverables fall within applicable scope and timeline, as well as help optimize the process and suggest adjustments as needed.
• Drive the completion of marketing campaign projects within the Marketing Division by managing project plans, project scope, and resource allocation.
• Use the Workfront project workflow system to maintain and track project plans for each campaign, including prioritization and delivery deadlines, and communicate any risks to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
• Manage project kickoff meetings, requirement gathering meetings, regular status meetings, etc.
• Review analytics reports to gain awareness of asset performance
• Build and monitor reports to track through-put, velocity, bottlenecks, inefficiencies, etc.
• Continually look for ways to improve processes and use of available Marketing technology.
• Form strong working relationships within the marketing teams and across the organization to launch projects on scope and schedule.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
• Minimum of five years of related work experience in project management.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations.
• Experience supporting complex integrated marketing campaigns
• Experience using project management/workflow tools such as Workfront
• Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence.
• Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field.
Experience working collaboratively with creative and technical teams (designers creating web, digital media, publications, environmental graphics, video, etc.)
Project Manager, Marketing, Digital, Creative
Top Skills Details:
1. Marketing Project Management Experience
2. Experience with Campaigns and Events
3. Must have a completed 4 year degree
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This position is needed to provide project management support for Esri’s Integrated Marketing team, We have an immediate need to backfill this position as soon as possible since the employee currently in this role is moving out of state by the end of December. The Integrated Marketing team has a growing list of complex campaigns to design, build, and execute to support Esri products, solutions, offerings, and brand initiatives.
The person in this position will ensure that all of the campaigns are executed properly, with all necessary approvals and notifications, brand compliance, and high quality, within the desired timeframe. Timing is critical as the PM helps ensure that the campaigns are put into market as quickly as possible to take advantage of market opportunities, and accelerating time to market has been identified as a top-level Corporate Marketing objective.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.