One of our top clients is looking for a performance marketer to lead our customer growth and acquisition efforts for marketing. This role would support the organization achieve growth and retention goals through experimentation across digital marketing channels (social media, programmatic, search, etc). The growth and acquisition manager would work closely with cross-functional teams in product, operations and brand -- as well as digital media agencies -- to execute on an ongoing backlog of customer-focused hypotheses.
Qualified candidates should be proficient with digital marketing technology, particularly app and mobile platforms, and should be equally comfortable developing paid and organic acquisition strategies. This is a performance marketing role, so were looking for candidates with a proven track record of being held accountable to growth targets -- and exceeding them!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take point on development and execution of growth experimentation backlog, focusing on customer need states
- Own marketing growth goals for app install, signup and activation
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in cross-functional teams across data science, product, brand & comms, GTM and operations to execute programs
- Work with media and SEO agencies to develop insights and ongoing learning agenda for prospects and new members, helping future-proof our program
- Play a central role in the localization efforts of performance campaigns. This includes identifying new local platforms and publishing partners that can yield efficient and sustainable user growth
- Monitor daily campaign pacing and performance to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate out performance and learnings to cross functional teams and leadership through virtual presentations as well as internal communications tools and platforms
You'll be a great fit if:
Youre committed to making a difference in our customers lives! Our mission is everything and we want to invest in people who believe in what were doing
You have 6-8 years of experience in growth or performance marketing (agency or in-house) or product growth
You have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and customer lifecycle optimization
You are comfortable with ambiguity: confident enough in your abilities to take the lead in a situation, but also a good team player who knows how to collaborate
Curious marketer looking for new ways of working and creating value to the business and the consumer.
Fintech/financial services experience and experience in LATAM and APAC markets a plus!
KEYWORDS: Mobile Advertising, App install, marketing, SEO, SEM, programmatic, Agile marketing
marketing strategy, payment process
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.