A client of ours located in New Haven County is looking for a Marketing Manger to join their firm to help raise their profile and continue ongoing campaigns.The right candidate will provide leadership and execute on target marketing activities including:
-The management of strategic global and regional pitches
-Effective client events
-Worthwhile organizational affiliations and other projects
Travel to other offices throughout the US and internationally will be required. Candidates should be aware of this and be sure they are able to meet this need prior to applying since this is a must of the position.
Below is a list of essential duties, skills and experience necessary from any candidates applying. Please review carefully:
- Provide coaching, counseling and guidance to the lawyers and associates on growing revenue, building their profile and enhancing reputation.
- Manage the production and distribution including digitally, of marketing-related promotional and client materials.
- Spearhead various marketing research projects.
- Identify and determine priority awards, rankings and publications for the firm to pursue.
- Analyze industry, legal and business publications to identify trends that may impact the Firm's practice areas and to identify promotional opportunities.
- Oversee relevant marketing budgets.
- Provide support for events, corporate sponsorships, regional client entertainment and receptions.
- Proactively bring new ideas to the marketing team, partners and practice areas.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a law or other professional services firm
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of InterAction is a plus.
- Legal marketing support for a corporate or transactional practice group preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field is required.
- Masters in Journalism or MBA a plus.