MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company's culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
This position will be fully responsible for running the day-to-day responsibilities of the content development and demand generation team. The marketing manager serves as the main conduit of communication to internal and external stakeholders. The primary responsibilities are not limited to but include supporting the design, implementation, management and analysis of digital marketing campaigns, social media strategy, and sales enablement technology to support the company's overall strategic goals. This individual will address lead and demand generation needs via strategic marketing campaigns designed based on analysis of data supporting the customer journey and sales needs. This role will manage marketing technology during assessment, implementation and use. The marketing content development and demand generation manager will serve as the subject matter expert on digital marketing tactics and technology.
* Work with internal clients to determine Market/Client/Program/Corporate Strategy content & lead generation needs
* Consult with internal stakeholders on business needs, the strategies/tactics being considered and what outcomes are possible;
* Proven expertise with marketing technology including but not limited to marketing automation, customer relationship management technology, web analytic technology & social media technology
* Proven experience analyzing behavioral data to solve problems
* Ability to map and measure digital marketing campaigns tactics to reach defined goals
* Remain up to date on industry best practices and laws pertaining to relevant digital marketing tactics
* Provide actionable reporting via dashboard reports, full detailed reports and or presentations;
* Clearly express ideas, direction, methodology, results and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
* Database management, cleanliness and maintenance
* Ability to develop proposals and solicit bids from outside vendors;
* Manage projects from conception to completion on firm time deadlines and on budget.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making Level:
* Demonstrate people and staff management skills (hiring, performance evaluation, development planning and coaching);
* Department planning on an annual basis (Roadmap for the department)
* Ability to work with a high degree of independence while overseeing and guiding others with clear communication
* Champions change management in alignment with company strategic goals.
* Collaboration with marketing manager cohorts in effort to align strategic goals and accomplish overall department objectives.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor of Science/Arts Degree in Marketing or related field required.
* Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or some other related field preferred.
* Customer Relationship Management experience preferred.
* Marketing Automation Certification preferred.
* Web Analytics Certification preferred.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently;
* Expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
* Skilled in data evaluation across a variety of platforms and software
* Strong written and verbal skills with a strong presentation ability;
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide meaningful recommendations.
Additional Job Requirements:
* Performs additional job duties as assigned
* Develop partnerships across the business to increase collaboration and the awareness and impact of the research team;
* A strong passion for research and problem solving with the understanding of client needs;
* Ability to maintain a high-degree of self-motivation with attention to detail.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.