As Project Manager, Marketing & Communications you will plan, organize and coordinate marketing and communication project development, implementation and analysis. You will serve as a liaison between the company's Health Marketing & Communications and Service Lines, vendors and agencies.
* Partners with management to identify marketing opportunities, develop creative marketing solutions and implement campaigns for the company's Physician Partners and physician practices and programs. Tracks results of marketing campaigns and develops reports.
* Partners with management to define project goals, objectives, target initiatives, timelines and budgets. Assists in project plan design.
* Collaborates with the company's Health Service Lines, Health Business Development, Hospital Administration and Health Corporate Marketing and Communications to align campaign objectives, messaging content, work plans, duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
* Prepares and presents Health Physician Partners Marketing & Communication project reports including assessment, analysis, and recommendations.
* Writes content for communications, articles, marketing materials and web.
* Manages development and production of communication materials through multiple communication channels such as direct mail, print, web, and social media.
* Coordinates project activities and day-to-day relationships with outside organizations and vendors including ad agencies, printers, mail houses, etc.
* Directs vendors in development of creative and media strategies and execution.
* Identifies and conducts market research projects to address strategic marketing objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, required. Master's Degree, preferred.
* Minimum of five (5) years marketing experience including successful project management of advertising production and planning in a corporate or advertising environment, required.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, project management and computer skills, required.
Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at the company's each and every day. As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork. It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.