TCG is looking for a Marketing Manager for its client’s Manhattan Beach office.
Top Position Must Haves:
- 3 years of financial/banking institution experience and 3 years managerial experience
- Ability to wear many hats – including handling budgets, creative briefs etc.
The Manager, Marketing is responsible for managing the daily operations of Product and Digital Marketing for the entire company, including the management of the overall annual Retail and Business Marketing Strategy, Marketing Budget and our Annual Product Marketing Calendar. Additionally, this position is responsible for the profitability and overall effectiveness of Marketing and Advertising Campaigns.
The Manager, Marketing will be expected to manage the functions of the Marketing team as it relates to Product Marketing, as well as work directly with business units, vendors and consultants to successfully execute the overall Product Marketing strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and contributes to the development and execution of the annual Marketing Strategy, including both Retail and Business; includes Marketing Campaigns, Sales Support and Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Works directly with business units to fully understand our products and services, as well as the correct segmentation for each.
- Manages platforms including email marketing and marketing automation systems.
- Ensures the tone and communication of Marketing and Advertising are in line with company branding standards.
- Coordinates campaigns with Retail staff to ensure that FAQs, scripting and supporting campaign materials are distributed in preparation of upcoming campaigns.
- Manages the Product and Digital Marketing budget, including planning, product allocation, return on investment and profitability. Provides monthly reporting outlining status against goals.
- Monitors industry trends, including researching competitor practices and pricing. Adjusts marketing strategies based on programs that produce results.
- Provides input regarding product pricing, promotion and feature/functionality sets.
- Collaborates with internal business units to identify their priorities; aligns Marketing activities to meet/exceed agreed-upon goals in support of business unit revenue expectations.
- Manages Creative Brief process to ensure they are in-line with revenue objectives, regulatory requirements and reputational strategies.
- Works directly/sources key vendors for the development and execution of marketing strategies to meet organizational goals.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing