Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
If you’re a marketing enthusiast with 3+ years of experience in an exciting corporate environment, this Marketing Manager role could be for you. You’ll need a passion for marketing, copy writing, content creation, digital and social media, technology solutions, be dedicated to learning, and have a passion for developing the game-changing marketing strategies of the future. We ask for a passion to learn, strategic ability, and a determination to make the most out of every opportunity. It’s the ideal environment to hone your creative mind-set and marketing skills, giving you the support you need to drive your future career.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving and developing our marketing strategy and plan across our North America region, aligning to the regional and wider business objectives as well as leveraging your creativity to showcase our company and our solutions to the external marketplace.
The perfect candidate knows how to create exciting and new campaigns and content and utilize it across a variety of digital platforms, which will make our RPO brand and clients stand out by uncovering unique stories and turning them into engaged sales ready leads.
- Act as the key point of contact for marketing in NA
- Drive the development of and manage our NA Marketing plan, campaigns and budget in line with our business development and organisational needs
- Develop, produce and maintain marketing and promotional strategies to increase brand awareness and positioning of AGS in NA and globally
- Lead the development of our thought leadership, content; videos, infographics, webinars, white papers and case studies to drive effective lead generation and management that directly impacts our MQLS
- Proactively drive enhancements to our website, localising for NA, in line with our business development needs
- Lead the NA and global strategy for events and webinars
- Provide support to the Head of Global Marketing, driving new innovations, streamlining processes and fostering collaboration for regional initiatives
- Take ownership of relationships with global industry partners to leverage joint marketing opportunities and promotion, driving favourable positions in industry rankings and awards
- Foster good working relationships with the Corporate Marketing and Internal Communications teams to ensure consistencies in communications and brand guidelines when deploying strategies externally
- Manage the NA Marketing Specialist to perform to a high standard, and drive their continued professional development
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience or digital marketing experience is required
- Experience in copy writing and content creation is preferred
- Strong professional background in social media and content marketing, advertising, and PR
- Proficiency in publishing, CRM and analytics tools such as: Hootsuite, Socialbakers, Social Talent, Dynamic Signal, etc.
- Strong experience with working with multiple vendors/vendor relationship management
- Customer-centric focus on understanding and translating the needs of the customer to match internal business goals and objectives
- Ability to listen, problem solve, maintain flexibility and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, action and results oriented; problem solver
- Enjoyment around innovating and learning new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a MUST including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively in order to influence and shape business decisions for clients
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
f you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]