The Creative Group seeks a Marketing Manager to join our Atlanta client working in the automotive industry. The digital transformation of automotive sales requires adaptive marketing techniques to creatively acquire customers online. This Marketing Manager would strategically implement promotions across a multitude of channels in order to build brand awareness and, ultimately, sales.
nbsp;Job Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
nbsp;Strategically plan and implement digital marketing solutions for various clients and products
- Manage 3rd party vendors, client relationships, new business development initiatives amp; etc.
- Responsible for product website maintenance as well as strategic content creation
- Develop digital, customer-centered solutions for awareness, education amp; purchase processes
- Strategize, budget, and evangelize for digital marketing initiatives across multiple organizations
- Maintain automotive industry knowledge of marketing trends amp; best practices
- Some travel required for effective communication with team members
Skillset and Educational Requirements of the Marketing Manager
nbsp;Required Bachelor rsquo;s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in automotive industry marketing/advertising on client or agency side
- Current amp; extensive knowledge of automotive sales strategies, timelines, and customer needs
- Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle sales/marketing knowledge would be a bonus
- Project management components require strong organizational and communication skillset
- Understanding of sales processes and an ability to effect change with organizational processes
nbsp;If you have the requisite experience and would be interested in working as a Marketing Manager for this automotive business in Atlanta, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Consultant, Design, Marketing