$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Marketing Manager for a construction client in the Cumberland area. This is a direct hire position. Candidates must be well versed in Graphic Design and Internal Communication.
• Organize and create proposals, capabilities packages, qualifications statements, and presentations in creative support of the business development team
• Develop collateral for internal communications, sales support, training, recruiting, tradeshows & company events (i.e. brochures, folders, sell sheets, flyers, photo albums, groundbreakings, jobsite photography, trailer materials, jobsite signage, etc.)
• Coordination and execution of company trade shows from registration to post-show follow-up.
• Manage and maintain company website, social media platforms and social media campaigns.
• Design and implement print and web campaigns and maintain mailing lists in Salesforce.
• Design and execute monthly and quarterly mailers in support of Business Developers.
• Conduct market research and make sound recommendations to Business Developers.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or other related degree.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience; Construction or related industry experience considered a major plus.
• Demonstration of an exceptional design portfolio showcasing proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Graphic design experience necessary.
• Experience with Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot or similar marketing automation software.
• Excellent written communication skills; strong verbal and presentation skills.
Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing