The Corporate Marketing Manager is the strategic and integrated marketing lead. This position reports to the CEO and is responsible for developing marketing strategies and plans while overseeing marketing programs and budgets.
Day to day:
- Manage an internal team of 4 to create, plan and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns on behalf of both the brand and the sales team (including mailers, email campaigns, digital campaigns, gifting campaigns etc.)
- Manage the branch marketing personnel and coordinate company wide projects
- Implement an inbound marketing strategy to attract new customers through digital channels. Includes creation of original content not limited to blogs, eblasts, guides etc.
- Manage and oversee search engine marketing initiatives to ensure a steady funnel of web leads
- Strategizing with the sales team to ensure they are effectively using marketing tools and campaigns
- Plan and host 10 events a year, with budgets ranging from $2,000 - $20,000 and attendees ranging from 50+ people
- Organize and manage community involvement efforts at the corporate and branch levels
- Create strategic communication programs that establishes a consistent company voice across a broad range of communication channels including PR, social media, website, sales materials etc.
- Manage relationships with internal departments to ensure needs are met
- Manage all social media vehicles including Facebook, twitter, Instagram, blogs
- Assist in recruiting efforts, creating both strategy and marketing materials to attract great loan officers
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.