- Develop and execute campaigns and marketing programs to support and promote new or existing high priority Wealth Products & Solutions.
- Manage all marketing assets for wealth products & solutions. Promote an environment of continuous learning and improvement to keep our products & solutions competitively positioned verse the market and robustly supported for optimal sales success.
- Project management, prioritization and relationship management skills.
- Develop, manage, evaluate and report on marketing campaign budgets.
- Manage all aspects of the development and execution of each marketing and communication campaign project from conceptualization through execution and implementation.
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns and develop recommendations based on campaign results.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Manage, improve, and maintain online content. Serve as owner of the “products and solutions” spaces within our websites and work with the content team to develop an effective strategy to drive growth objectives.
The position is responsible for providing business units with effective marketing and communication programs to enable wealth business to meet product & solutions objectives consistent with our brand identity.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years experience in managing marketing campaigns in a client or agency environment, or in marketing, portfolio management, product development and/or product risk.
- In lieu of degree, a minimum of 12 years experience in managing marketing campaigns in a client or agency environment or in marketing, portfolio management, product development and/or product risk.
- Minimum five years project management/supervisory experience.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to clients and prospects.
- Serve as a single point of accountability for a range of project delivery and support services.
- Continually improve the processes and costs of delivery.
- Work with central marketing team -- specifically, marketing operations -- to track, report, analyze, and escalate day-to-day execution of work.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the
best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment
our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career,
look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best
performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of
performance based career development opportunities for talented
professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful,
conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the
communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.
Job Posting: Jun 18, 2018, 9:53:42 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing