Set in Midtown Manhattan, New York Hilton Midtown is a contemporary convention hotel within a 2-minute walk from The Museum of Modern Art and a 10-minute walk from Times Square.
All rooms offer sophisticated decor and custom-designed beds, plus marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and WiFi (fee). Executive rooms provide free WiFi and access to the Executive Lounge's free breakfast and evening appetizers. Suites add separate sitting areas.
Amenities include a buffet breakfast (surcharge), a modern restaurant and 3 chic bars, including a bar featuring ice sculptures. There's also a sky-lit fitness center, a business center and over 151,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space.
A Marketing Manager with New York Hilton Midtown is responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Duties to include:
- Heavy digital creation (projects, video, web), manages the social media agency and drives / collaborates content, executes partnership marketing agreements along with the PR and social agency, approves all creative in hotel for brand consistency, in-house guest capture plan, positioning exercise, oversight on reputation management along with assisting with creative sales proposals
- Support non contracted leisure business on channels such as brand.com, CRM, Drive Radio, OTA, GDS, AAA, AARP
- Leverage in market relationships
- Must be proficient in graphic development
marketing manager, senior marketing manager, marketing and ecommerce manager, ecommerce manager, marketing supervisor, marketing specialist, digital media assistant, digital marketing manager, digital media specialist, social media analyst, social media assistant, social media specialist, social media manager, Public Relations Manager, Director of Marketing, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Coordinator, Marketing Director, PR Manager, complex marketing manger
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!