As a Marketing & eCommerce Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills you would be responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Day to Day execution and implementation of hotel marketing and advertising initiatives
- Management of brand promotions to drive sales
- Management of outside PR Agency
- Support all business units within the hotel in terms of promotions, collateral creation and advertising
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention marketing programs, web-based, database and direct to consumer marketing
- Lead marketing efforts for wedding and social event outreach in collaboration with the Director of Catering & Events
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives
- Manage online hotel/restaurant review platforms and vendors (Yelp, Open Table, Trip Advisor, etc.)
- Work with social media consultant to provide content
- Provide event support where necessary
- Manage photographic needs for each business unit
Specific Job Knowledge:
- Graphic design experience required
- ecommerce experience required
- Social Media experience required
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, WordPress
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!