Hilton Cleveland Downtown is poised to be a world-class venue for meetings and conventions. With 600 guest rooms and over 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, the downtown hotel is an ideal location. Situated in the heart of the city, our hotel showcases gorgeous views of Lake Erie and is just minutes from the city's most popular attractions.
The event space is a seamless connection to an additional 1,000,000 square feet of space at the new Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland.
What will I be doing?
As the Marketing& eCommerce Manager at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown, you will be responsible for promoting a positive image of the hotel. Maintains correspondence with media representatives, composes, edits and distributes news releases and informational pieces and entertains industry professionals. Speaks publicly and meets with influencers to promote the hotel and its' amenities.
- Transient Marketing: Work with Revenue Management and eCommerce team to create and promote transient packages through all available channels.
Group Sales Marketing: Work with the ADOS / DOSM to develop group sales packages and promotions for print and online, including Cvent. Create content and schedule distribution for Lanyon Passkey communications. Use Passkey to market to incoming groups.
In-house Marketing: Work with marKIT and local design firms to design and produce marketing collateral material in the hotel for Sales + Marketing and Food + Beverage. Brochures, posters, marketing cards and merchandising.
Advertising: Design and manage publishing schedule for ad campaigns. Partner with Destination Cleveland on print and radio promotions for the hotel where appropriate.
- National + Local Media: Oversee the execution of all public relations campaigns for the hotel. Secure media placement in printed and online trades, Local Television and Radio Shows.
- Local Catering: Work with Hotel local catering team on advertising, collateral, etc. needed to penetrate local corporate and wedding markets
- Social Media: Develop social media schedule and distribution of content. Develop Facebook and Google ads. Works with a carefully curated list of food + lifestyle bloggers to promote the hotel via their social media networks. Respond to online reviews to help boos reputation management of the Hotel.
- Community Relations + Fundraising-Create partnerships with high-profile Cleveland brands to increase visibility and brand awareness for the hotel, cross promotions. Work with HR department to promote awareness of Blue Energy community activities
- Ancillary items: Photo and video shoots, ad-hoc photography in the Hotel, guest relation activities
- Web: Ensure all websites are current and up to date with regards to photography and content. Coordinate with Revenue Management to make changes to room types, descriptions and retail rails.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!