Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
The Market Intelligence Consultant is responsible for directly maintaining the reputation of AGS through the eyes of analyst partners and producing competitive intelligence to assist leadership in global decision making. This person will consolidate the information gathering process currently in existence into a streamlined format for the MSP product line. The Market Intelligence Consultant manages all industry analyst relationships that the company chooses to maintain. Finally, the position serves as a dedicated resource for incoming research requests about AGS, the competition, or the industry.
- Timely, thorough RFI submittals to analysts-including substantial documentation, case studies, accuracy of data displaying the appropriate growth and pattern for AGS to achieve highest rankings within analyst reports as well as references.
- Creates content and talk tracks for analyst briefings
- Establishing a dedicated analyst calendar and supporting documentation
- Creating and managing project plans for analyst partner RFIs
- Managing communication between AGS and analyst partners
- Coordinating meetings, whether in-person or remote, between AGS & analyst partners
- Manages notes and houses historical information for year over year review and submittal
- Combining industry channels, internal resources, and existing analyst relationships into concise and impactful releases of competitive intelligence
- Presents to the executive team to disseminate the latest findings, on a quarterly or as needed basis
- Creates ppt deck and talking points to be used in exec meetings, leadership meetings, may present to other internal teams
- Maintains partnership with BD and other AGS leaders to track competitor knowledge
- Establishes Regulatory Center of Excellence (w/AGS SME) to create content for customer and marketplace
- Serving as a dedicated resource for incoming research requests about industry data
- Evaluate current partner relationships to ensure maximum value gained for AGS
- Explore new partnership opportunities with other analyst organizations when needed
- Diversify & include new sources of industry information
- Remaining familiar with latest publications from analyst partners and other industry sources
- Maintaining communication with marketing channels within AGS to coordinate appropriate messaging
- Upkeeps data in Salesforce or other reporting documents as requested by a leader
- Reporting out on interesting findings to larger AGS population and works with thought leadership publications
- 5-7 years of prior analytical/analyst experience
- Strong analytical skills-ability to make appropriate comparisons, identify trends and make observations
- Keen eye for analysis and spotting trends across several sources
- Deadline driven, a strong sense of urgency
- Organizational skills and attention to detail critical
- Understands the need for continuous follow-up in both verbal and written fashion and garner information to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions on the level of effort when faced with multiple tasks
- Comfort working with primary and secondary research
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Able to concisely report findings for executive-level audiences
- Capability to minimize bias in decision making and reporting
- Comfortable challenging status quo within the company
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059